EAST ROCKHILL — A father and son were hospitalized because of a gas leak at their home. They have been transferred to Jacobi Hospital in the Bronx.
Susan Hess, 51, was found dead after police were called to her home for a report of a strong gas odor. Police and a family member removed her body and those of her husband, Tony Hess, 54, and son Tony Hess, 31.
2 men were taken to the hospital for medical treatment. They went to St. Luke’s Bethlehem Hospital.
Because of the carbon monoxide, we had to transfer to a hospital in New York. The reason was that they were going to give us hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The house has a lot of carbon monoxide in it. It is because of a faulty appliance. The police are trying to find the problem. They want the owner’s help and UGI too.
The Perkasie Borough Police Department, Sellersville and Perkasie fire departments, Bucks County Coroner’s Office, and UGI helped at the scene. Pennridge Regional Police Department said.
Follow us on Twitter