Chicago had two people killed and three others wounded in shootings on Wednesday.
- A man was found dead Wed night in South Chicago. He died after he got shot in the head. A 50-year-old man was found on the ground in the 2800 block of East 81st Street about 9:35 p.m., police said, and he died at the University of Chicago Medical Center after getting shot twice.
- A man in Lakeview saw two people under a car. He Need to see what was happening and then he saw that they had guns. The men shot at him. One of the men died, but the other one got away. The man had a gun and shot at one of the robbers. One of the looters was hit in the neck and died. The other robber ran away before police could arrest him. The man with a concealed carry license wasn’t injured, and he didn’t want help from paramedics after the shooting.
- A 34-year-old man was shot on Wednesday in Little Village. He was outside when someone riding a bike fired shots. He was hit in the thigh and shoulder and had to go to a hospital.
- A man was seriously injured in a shooting. He was shot in his head at 8:30 p.m. He is 40 years old, and he went to Christ Medical Center on the South Side of town. The police are investigating the case because it does not often happen here in our town.
- A man was walking home when he heard shots. He fell to the ground to avoid getting shot in the arm. He went to the hospital with a bullet in his arm.
Eight people got shot in Chicago. Three of them died from the shooting.
Follow us on Twitter