The new season of Survivor won’t start until 2022. At this time, we don’t know the date it will start.
View this post on Instagram
‘Survivor’ Season 42 Premieres March 9
On Wednesday, November 10th, CBS announced its 2022 TV schedule. Survivor: Season 42 returns Wednesday, March 9th. Usually, the spring Survivor season premieres in mid-to-late February – in fact, the only spring seasons not to premiere in February are season 36: Game Changers which premiered March 8th, 2017, and season two: Australia which actually premiered in January 2001. So why the delay for Season 42? It has to do with two of the other reality shows that air on CBS.
The Amazing Race returns for a new season on Wednesday, January 5th. There will be a two-hour show at 8pm Eastern and Pacific time. Then The Amazing Race will air in its regular 9 pm time slot along with some other CBS shows, “The Price is Right at Night” and “Let’s Make a Deal Primetime” on Wednesday nights at 8 pm.
Starting on Wednesday, February 2 there will be a third season of “Celebrity Big Brother.” It will air on NBC at 8 p.m. ET (Eastern Time) and PT (Pacific Time). It will run until the finale which is on February 23rd. From February 2nd to the 23rd, “Celebrity Big Brother” and “The Amazing Race” will air back to back at 8 p.m. ET/PT and 9 p.m. ET/PT respectively with the latter having a two-hour finale on Wednesday, March 2nd.
View this post on Instagram
Finally, on Wednesday, March 9 comes the two-hour premiere of “Survivor 42.”
CBS is having a good time now. They have the best new comedy and they have the two best new dramas. All of their freshman series are popular with viewers, and moving them to certain shows has improved those nights. They are also doing better than last year, and they look forward to continuing this in the second half of this season with a lot of different types of programming.
The CBS network is doing really well. The top new comedy and the top two new dramas are all doing well, and they have a lot of popular shows. They’ve been making changes to their schedule that have been working really well, too.
The tribe names are “Vati,” “Taku,” and “Ika.” The tribe divisions are as follows:
- Hai Giang, 28, New Orleans, LA, analytics director
- Chanelle Howell, 28, New York, NY, recruiter
- Jenny Kim, 42, New York, NY, designer
- Lydia Meredith, 22, Los Angeles, CA, actor
- Daniel Strunk, 30, Ann Arbor, MI, law clerk
- Mike Turner, 40s, Hoboken, NJ, retired firefighter
- Lindsay Dolashewich, 30, Summit, NJ, dietician
- Jackson Fox, 47, Charlotte, NC, occupation unknown
- Maryanne Oketch, 22, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, integrated science student
- Jonathan Young, 28, Gulf Shores, AL, beach rental business owner
- Omar Zaheer, 30, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, exotic animal veterinarian
- Marya Sherron, 46, Indianapolis, IN, educational consultant
- Rocksroy Bailey, 43, Las Vegas, NV, environmental scientist
- Romeo Escobar, 34, Los Angeles, CA, TV producer/pageant director
- Tori Meehan, 24, Tulsa, OK, grad student
- Swati Goel, 19, Stanford, CA, student
- Drea Wheeler, 34, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, fitness trainer
- Zach Wurtenberger, 21, Weston, FL, communications and media studies student
“Survivor 41” is a show on Wednesday night at 8 pm on CBS. Season 42 will start next Wednesday. There are open casting calls for seasons 43 and 44, so if you have always wanted to be a part of the show, now is your chance!
Follow us on Twitter Latest Updates