Virgin River season 4 is official. It is on Netflix now. There are more seasons coming, so you can watch it if you want to.
Virgin River follows Mel Monroe, who moves to a small town from Los Angeles. When she settles in, she falls for Jack, the owner of the bar. Doc Mullins is also there, and sometimes they don’t get along.
In the end of the third season of Virgin River, Mel confesses her pregnancy to Jack. It is not clear who the father of Mel’s embryo is. Mel had just come back from a trip to Los Angeles when she decided to use an extra egg with her husband. But it could be possible that Jack is the father, and in three years, he will have three kids in his future (including twins with Charmaine).
This is what we know so far about Season 4 of Virgin River.
Virgin River season 4 release date speculation
Netflix has not set a date for season 4 of Virgin River yet. Netflix did order both seasons 4 and 5, but we don’t know when they will air.
If filming wraps at the end of November, then it might be ready for release in late spring or early summer 2022. It might also follow the pattern from the previous season and debut in July 2022.
Virgin River season 4 cast
This is the cast of Virgin River season 3. They are led by Alexandra Breckenridge as Melinda “Mel” Monroe. She is a nurse practitioner and midwife from Los Angeles.
Martin Henderson is playing the part of Jack Sheridan. He owned a restaurant and bar and was in the Marines before that.
They’re joined by:
- Tim Matheson plays the town doctor in this movie.
- Colin Lawrence plays John “Preacher” Middleton. He is Jack’s friend and bartender, who was a former Marine.
- Zibby Allen is Jack’s sister.
- Annette O’Toole is in the show “Virgin River,” and she plays Hope McCrea. She is married to Doc, but they are separated.
- Lauren Hammersley played Charmaine Roberts on the TV show called Jack. She is Jack’s ex-romantic interest.
- Benjamin Hollingsworth is Dan Brady. He served with Jack.
- Grayson Gurnsey will play the part of Ricky. He works at Jack’s bar.
- Sarah Dugdale will play Lizzie, Connie’s niece from Los Angeles.
- Nicola Cavendish plays Connie, who owns the town’s general store.
- Jenny Cooper plays the older sister of Joey Barnes in Los Angeles.
- Daniel Gillies is playing the late husband of Melvin. He is seen in flashbacks. Gwynyth Walsh will play Jo Ellen, the owner of a town B&B.
- Lynda Boyd plays the role of Lilly, who is a friend of Connie’s.
- Marco Grazzini played Mike Valenzuela, a former Marine who served with Jack.
- David Cubitt plays a man who runs a farm that grows illegal pot.
Virgin River’s season 4 plot and the ending of season 3 are both explained.
Virgin River season 4 will have many things to talk about. There are questions that are likely to drive the major storylines in season 4. Here are what they are:
Who is the father of Mel’s baby?
Jack and Mel have been friends for a long time, but they have been separated because of something that happened. But now, Mel found out she is pregnant. It may not be Jack’s baby.
What will happen to Jack’s unborn children?
Charmaine tells Jack that she and Todd got married. They want to have the twins she is expecting, so they are asking for full custody. Jack needs to find the money he talked about earlier in the season for a family lawyer.
Did Brady shoot Jack?
Brady was at the bar when Jack got shot. He said he didn’t shoot Jack. Brie is ready to believe him, but then Mike finds a gun in Brady’s car. Will Brie help Brady prove that he didn’t shoot Jack?
Is Preacher OK?
Preacher hears from Sally, Paige’s friend, that Paige wants to turn herself into the authorities for accidentally killing her ex-husband. A preacher does not want her to do this because her son would get taken away from her and go into foster care. However, Sally apparently drugs Preacher. She knocks him out and leaves him in the woods. Meanwhile, the ex-husband’s brother, Vince, is in the house waiting for Christopher.
Will Hope survive?
Throughout the season, Hope was caring for her older relative. When she was finally able to come home, she had a car accident and got a brain injury. The doctors put her in a coma, but now she has an infection and is in danger of dying.
Who is Doc’s grandson?
A boy shows up at the inn and tells Jo Ellen that he is looking for his grandfather. It turns out the man is Doc! But Doc does not have any children. Could this mean that he had an affair with Charmaine’s mother?
What will happen to Lizzie and Ricky?
Ricky has been accepted into the Marines. He is happy with his job, but when he tells Lizzie, she is mad. Ricky’s girlfriend Lizzie says that she would have supported him more, but now she can’t trust him because he might get hurt. Meanwhile, her old boyfriend Parker comes back and says that he loves her again.
Follow us on Twitter