The masked singer was such a success last year with its first season; we all already knew it would be a hit again when it returned this year.
we are very excited in our household to see how they would top last years show with something that will blow our minds even more than before. Since we have put some good hours into watching and researching The Masked Singer (season 1), we are prepared to give you some insight into how the clash of the masks worked last year.
I’m sure you’re all familiar with the premise of this show by now. Even if you’ve been living under a rock for the past six months, it’s not rocket science – it’s a singing competition, where contestants don’t sing but rather disguise themselves in elaborate costumes and try to guess who they are. Also, each week there will be a clash that will happen after everyone has voted for their top 2 singers of that clash.
Also, Read No game no life season 2: Release Date, Cast, Plot, And Latest Updates
Now I know there is so much hype around this new season, and people on social media are talking about names already, which makes me wonder whether they have leaked some of the characters already like they did last year?
If you and your loved ones are regular watchers of The Masked Singer, you will be very aware that these talented singers put a lot of effort into hiding their identities. There is so much at stake at this show which makes them NOT want to get unmasked for several reasons. So there must have been some strategy to make sure that they keep their identity hidden from everyone else.
Even though the singing competition has only just started this season, we already have some great visuals to show you.
The masks’ clash will happen every week, and all the judges are very much aware of whom they want to clash against each other after that clash is over. At the end of each conflict, a winner gets eliminated from the competition, while one loser contestant will stay on in the daily sing-offs, which will happen at midnight PST. You can watch The Masked Singer clash live here the next day morning at 9:00 AM PST and see who gets eliminated during the clash of the mask episode 1 . So, without wasting any more time, let’s take a look at what kind of people are behind these fabulous masks.
The Masked Singer Season 2 Some Of The Masked Singer clashes of the masks picks for clash 1
So who are some pretty obvious choices that many people chose? Here is what we have come up with so far. These contenders will possibly clash against each other on clash of the masks episode 1. As you probably know, there are always going to be a lot of disappointed singers who can’t make it to clash live show because they aren’t popular enough among the general public and judges but don’t worry if you’re favourite singer didn’t make it through, they might make it another week.
– Christiana Danielle (The Peacock) – Beverly McClellan (The Yellow Mask) – Adam Sanders (Mr Red) – Krystal Keith (The Black Canary) – Red Guante (The Mime) There are hundreds of names that we’ve heard about on social media and forums but these were the top 5 contenders clash of the masks episode 1 as far as everyone is concerned. We will do our regular fan poll where we ask you to vote for clash of the clash contestants but before that, let me introduce you to this season judges.
– Ken Jeong: He’s a comedian, actor and has appeared in movies such as The Hangover, Role Models, etc.; Jeong was also a medical doctor before becoming famous for his comedic work. So no doubt he knows a thing or two about what it takes to become a proper singer, even though he might be off with his clash of the masks picks sometimes, but I have faith in him to pick the right contestants.
– Nicole Scherzinger: Former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls and a judge on NBC‘s The Voice, she has worked with everyone from Aretha Franklin to Michael Bolton. She’s already clash of the masks clash picks 1 winner! If you didn’t know that, then let me give you more information about Nicole. She is an alumnus of LaGuardia High School for Music & Art and talents like Jennifer Lopez and Brazilian singing sensation Preta Gil. And oh, did I forget to mention her appearance on all five seasons of American Idol as a guest artist? So her clash of the masks clashes 1 winner won’t surprise anyone since Nicole is a clash of the clash picks 1 winner.
– Kenan Thompson: He’s a comedian, well known for playing a character named Kel on the NBC show Saturday Night Live, he was also the star and executive producer of his own comedy tv series titled All Of Us, which ran from 1999 to 2000, but this guy hasn’t won any award yet as a producer or actor so who knows how clash of the masks clash 1 goes with him? I guess time will tell.
– Bobby Moynihan: He’s another SNL alum, like Kenan Thompson, however unlike him, Moynihan has been honoured with an Emmy nomination once in 2016 for his work on Children’s Hospital. So he must be pretty good at picking clash of the clash contestants. Will it be enough clash of clash prediction 1 to get him more Emmy nominations? Ahhh, I guess we’ll wait and see the clash of clash predictions.
The Rules are simple, during YMMD (Your Most Memorable Monday), we will reveal a new clash of the masks contestant every week, and you will have 24 hours to predict what you think will win clash clash battles. All entries must be submitted by Thursday Noon Pacific Time. We will announce winners on Friday evening after 7 PM Pacific time so make sure you submit your entry on time. If your winner wasn’t announced last week, don’t panic. They might make it next week! Now that all has been cleared let’s move forward with our weekly poll clash clash of the masks clash 1.
– Christina Danielle vs Beverly McClellan – Adam Sanders vs Red Guante – Krystal Keith vs The Black Canary – Who do you think will win the clash clash of the masks predictions for clash clash? Let us know in the comments below!
The winner was revealed during YMMD (Your Most Memorable Monday) on September 17, 2018. It was Mr Red with an astounding 85% of votes in his favour! This masked man obviously has some advantage over other contestants. He does not have any singing experience whatsoever and still managed to get through clash clash prediction 1 week with flying colours! I guess we’ll see how far this guy can go throughout season 2 and clash clash of the masks clash 1! Congrats to Mr Red and clash clash prediction 1. He is currently in a clash clash of the masks picks a winner based on our poll predictions.
– Autumn Lee vs Diamond White – James Davis vs The Bad Boy – Garrett Gardner vs Flying Man – Who do you think will make it to clash clash of the clashes next round? Let us know in the comments below!
The winner was revealed during YMMD (Your Most Memorable Monday) on October 8, 2018. He’s none other than the masked man now known as Black Canary with an astounding 93% of votes in his favour! I didn’t expect this guy to get that many votes, but I guess there are many people following their clash clash of the masks clash 1 and clash clash prediction 1 choice. We will see how this masked man does in next week’s clash clash of clash predictions for clash clash, so make sure to tune in on 10/9 if you want some more clash clash predictions! So Black Canary is our latest clashed winner by a landslide, based on last week’s poll results.